Field & Trial Maintenance is a complete dog food, specially developed and formulated to support dogs with a low to moderate activity level. Maintenance is also suitable for dogs who have a reduced activity level or who are prone to weight gain on some of our other working dog formulations and dogs who might be resting or recovering out of season and so do not require an energy dense feed. This can help to reduce energy intake and help prevent excess weight gain. Maintenance has been formulated with a protein level (18%) and fat level (11%) to support normal day-to-day activity and provides everything your dog requires to remain happy and healthy.
Why should you choose Field & Trial Maintenance?
- Contains highly digestible chicken (17.5% dry weight)
- Contains essential fats (11%) to support a moderate energy output as well as supporting coat and skin condition
- Oval shaped, honeycombed kibble that works well both as meal kibble or as treats for trickle feeding
- Mixed cereals provide digestible carbohydrate and a range of other nutrients to support day-to-day activity
- Maintenance is a complete food that provides all the nutrients your dog needs to be fit, happy and healthy
Which dogs is Field & Trial Maintenance suitable for?
- Ideal for dogs with a consistent activity level of low to moderate intensity
- Any dog who might benefit from a ration of limited energy density as part of a weight reduction or maintenance strategy
- Dogs who are predisposed to weight gain during periods of reduced physical activity
- Any dogs requiring a diet low in purines – Maintenance has a purine level of 40mg/100g
Chicken meat meal
Minerals and trace elements.
We manufacture all our own products at our Mill in Suffolk. This means we have total control over every aspect of production from the sourcing of raw materials through to manufacture, distribution and most importantly quality control.