A powerful combination of ingredients which work together for optimum respiratory health
Omega Respirair is a uniquely designed supplement which supports the equine respiratory system. For horses who under-go regular intense physical exercise and competition, maintaining healthy breathing is essential for optimum well-being and performance. This supplement is also beneficial for older horses, who might be experiencing laboured breathing and therefore require some additional support.
Within Respirair, there are a number of key natural ingredients which work together to help in the following ways:
- Pungent herbs such as peppermint oil and mint sooth the airways for easy and natural breathing, whether a horse is in hard work or peacefully grazing
- Eucalyptus is a well-known decongestant while aloe vera contains over 200 active compounds for exceptional health throughout the body
- Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM) and turmeric help maintain lung integrity by supporting healthy tissue growth and sustaining a healthy response to inflammation
- A number of ingredients, including eucalyptus, garlic and turmeric work together to sustain healthy levels of mucus within the respiratory tract
- Vitamins C and E support a strong immune system and play a key role in keeping respiratory cells in excellent condition
- Ginger is linked to maintaining a healthy circulation around the lungs while garlic helps maintain healthy, minimal levels of bad bacteria.
Full of natural super-food ingredients, it’s no wonder this incredible supplement is loved by horse owners. A healthy airway means high oxygen levels, exceptional endurance and a strong immune system. If that wasn’t enough, Omega Respirair is highly palatable and competition legal.