James Wellbeloved Senior Complete Dog Food with Turkey & Rice is a nutritious complete dog food designed to meet the unique dietary requirements of a mature dogs whilst formulated to be gentle on your dog's digestion; excluding many of the ingredients which are known to commonly cause allergies including wheat gluten and dairy products.
James Wellbeloved complete dog foods specially selected wholesome ingredients make them naturally healthy, completely satisfying and very tasty for your dog.
Made with specially selected natural, wholesome ingredients, including a minimum of 17.5% Turkey and 26% Rice. James Wellbeloved Senior Complete Dog Food is infused with:
- Oats and Sugar Beet - a wholesome energy packed cereal with plenty of soluble fibre and a natural provider of dietary fibre for a healthy digestive tract
- Brown and Pearl Rice - an easy to digest source of carbohydrates which is gentle on your dog's stomach
- Natural Protein - to help support and maintain muscle growth and development
- Linseed Oil - a rich source of omega fatty acids for a soft and shiny coat
- Natural Seaweed - rich in iodine and trace elements
- Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants - for overall healthy and to boost your dog's immune system
- JW Joint Therapy - a unique mix of chondroitin, glucosamine and herbs to help lubricate your dog's joints and aid mobility
James Wellbeloved Senior Complete Dog Food is hypo-allergenic and suitable for senior dogs.
Composition: Brown rice (36.5%), turkey meal (17.5%), naked oats, white rice (13.9%), whole linseed, sugar beet pulp, turkey gravy (2.9%), turkey fat (2.1%), alfalfa meal, pea fibre, seaweed (0.5%), omega supplement*, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0.125%),nettles (0.125%), taurine (0.1%), chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%),yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%).
* from fish oils.
Additives per kg: antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 182 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu, Trace elements - E1/iron: 133 mg, E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg, E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg, E8/selenium: 0.44 mg
Protein 18%, crude fibres 3.8%, fat content 8.5%, crude ash 5.2%, Vitamin E 400mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.1%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.2%
Toy: 2-5kg: 50-95g
Small: 5-10kg: 95-150g
Medium: 10-20kg: 150g-250g
Large: 20-30kg: 260-350g
Large: 30-40kg: 350-440g
Large/Giant: 40-50kg: 440-510g
Giant: 50-70kg: 510-650g
Giant: 70-90kg: 650-780g
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog.
Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3rd in morning and 2/3 in evening. Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour. Store in cool dry place; keep closed between uses.
Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times. We recommend that feeding be supervised.