Foobler is the world's first electronic timed treat puzzle feeder! The new and exciting FOOBLER can be used as a stimulating treat puzzle or interactive feeder to improve a dog's activity and health. Foobler can be set to dispense one of its six treat compartments at 15, 30, 60 or 90 minute intervals. At the designated interval a bell chime alerts the dog a treat pod is available and it's time to play! Its six compartments can be filled with treats or dry food and provide enough capacity for meal feeding so Foobler is great as a slow feeder to provide a dog its daily meals. Foobler is an innovative and fun way to help your pet stay mentally fit and physically healthy by spreading treats/meals across the day.
- 6 puzzle sessions in one product
- The electronic timer means extended fun & stimulation for dog
- Dogs quickly learn the bell means the FOOBLER is ready
- Designed for inside the home and in the garden
- Simple to use with a quality and robust design for active dogs!
Active and healthy feeding can help maintain a dog's correct weight. Foobler's six treat/dry food compartments provide enough capacity for a full meal portion and the dog has to work continually for food to be dispensed so Foobler is great as an interactive feeder.
Vets are reporting that a worrying 45 per cent of the British Dogs that they treat are obese or overweight, with 77 per cent of vets also believing that the problem is getting worse.
PFMA report, "Pet Obesity: Five Years On" 2014
Regular exercise involving play, walking and running (with dogs) is also essential for a pet's health & food and fitness are the two essential factors in achieving a healthy shape for your pet.
PDSA Paw Report 2014
We recommended any treats given to your dog are taken from your dog's overall daily food allowance
Recommended Usage Guidelines
- Foobler is not intended for aggressive chewers and is recommended for supervised play only.
- Foobler must be larger than your dog's bite/jaw size.
- A guide on sizing is provided below:
- Foobler Small (diameter 121mm) - Dogs up to 8kg
- Foobler Large (diameter 155mm) - Dogs over 8kg
Please do not leave unsupervised with your pet.
Caution: Proper supervision is advised when playing with all toys to ensure no accidental swallowing. This toy should be regularly inspected to ensure there is no damage. If any damage is seen the toy should then be discarded.