Arden Grange light is lower in protein and contains fewer calories than our standard adult range. This recipe can aid in weight reduction and the treatment of obesity.
Added L-carnitine also helps increase the conversion of fat to energy and maintain a lean body mass.
- Lower in calories - ideal for dogs who are watching their waistlines
- Increased fibre - to help your dog feel satisfactorily full
- Added L-carnitine - may help to maintain lean body mass by increasing the conversion of fat to energy
- Fresh chicken and high quality chicken meat meal - providing protein of a very high biological value
- Lower in fat - only easily digestible pure chicken and fish oils used in the recipe
- Extremely palatable - the inclusion of fresh chicken and the tasty chicken liver coating means that diet food need not be bland!
Adult dogs (1 yr+) who are overweight or with a tendency to weight gain. Can also be used for:
- Senior dogs who are overweight or exercising a lot less
- Dogs requiring a lower protein or lower fat diet
- Dogs with a large appetite
- Dogs that have a less active lifestyle
Rice (31%), maize (27%), chicken meat meal (14%), beet pulp, fresh chicken (5%), chicken digest, refined chicken oil, yeast, krill, whole dried egg, whole linseed, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Crude Protein 18%, Fat Content 7.5%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Calcium 0.9%, Phosphorous 0.6%, Omega-3 0.42%, Omega-6 2.10%, L-carnitine 50mg/kg.
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements : Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidants (rosemary extract).
Feeding quantities: as well as your dog's body weight; age, activity level, temperament, digestion and rate, of metabolism may influence the amount of food required. See chart below for guidance. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Recommended feeding quantities:
Feeding for weight maintenance:
Weight kg: 1-3, gms/day: 28-65
Weight kg: 3-5, gms/day: 65-95
Weight kg: 5-10, gms/day: 95-160
Weight kg: 10-15, gms/day: 160-210
Weight kg: 15-20, gms/day: 210-265
Weight kg: 20-25, gms/day: 265-310
Weight kg: 25-30, gms/day: 310-355
Weight kg: 30-35, gms/day: 355-400
Weight kg: 35-40, gms/day: 400-445
Weight kg: 40-45, gms/day: 445-485
Weight kg: 45-50, gms/day: 485-525
Weight kg: 50-55, gms/day: 525-565
Weight kg: 55-60, gms/day: 565-600
Weight kg: 60-65, gms/day: 600-635
Weight kg: 65-70, gms/day: 635-675
Weight kg: 70-75, gms/day: 675-710
Weight kg: 75-80, gms/day: 710-745
Feeding for weight reduction:
Weight kg: 1-3, gms/day: 25-60
Weight kg: 3-5, gms/day: 60-90
Weight kg: 5-10, gms/day: 90-155
Weight kg: 10-15, gms/day: 155-200
Weight kg: 15-20, gms/day: 200-245
Weight kg: 20-25, gms/day: 245-295
Weight kg: 25-30, gms/day: 295-340
Weight kg: 30-35, gms/day: 340-380
Weight kg: 35-40, gms/day: 380-425
Weight kg: 40-45, gms/day: 425-465
Weight kg: 45-50, gms/day: 465-505
Weight kg: 50-55, gms/day: 505-545
Weight kg: 55-60, gms/day: 545-580
Weight kg: 60-65, gms/day: 580-615
Weight kg: 65-70, gms/day: 615-650
Weight kg: 70-75, gms/day: 650-690
Weight kg: 75-80, gms/day: 690-725